We want you to know we’re taking extra precautions at Spartan Family Chiropractic to keep you safe, while our office remains open. We want you to feel confident when coming to our office. As a result, we have enhanced our cleaning procedures in the interest of our patients; and employees’ health and safety.
1. We are consistently wiping down and sanitizing all surfaces within the office.
2. We have removed all the toys and magazines from our waiting room.
3. All surfaces and tables are cleaned consistently and between patients.
4. Hand washing and sanitizing consistently by staff members and proper PPE is used.
5. Call from your car. When you arrive for your appointment, call to let us know, wait in your car.
In addition, we want to remind our patients that if you are scheduled for care and you are sick, please stay home. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please have the courtesy to call our office at least 4 hours or more ahead of your appointment.
Thank you for your patience and trust as we navigate through these circumstances with your safety and confidence in us at the forefront of everything we do. Please contact us if you have further questions or concerns.